Fort Caroline Christian Church was founded on January 20, 1968.
- Fort Caroline CC began through the action of the Englewood Christian Church Board.
- The congregation originally called themselves Faith Christian Church of Arlington and met in Bob Kelly's Arlington piano store.
- Fred Smith, minister of the Englewood congregation, served as minister for the first four months.
- On June 9, 1968, Max Smith was called as minister.
On July 10, 1968, the church received its charter. On July 17, the congregation purchased a four acre tract of land at 7535 Fort Caroline Road and was renamed Fort Caroline Christian Church.
On August 10, 1968, ground was broken for a new church building, and the first service was held in the new building on December 28, 1969 with 104 in attendance.
- An additional wing was built in 1987. In 1988, an auditorium that would seat 625 people was built. Fort Caroline CC moved into the new building in 1989.
- In March of 1989 the land adjoining our property became available, and we purchased 7.4 acres.
During Fort Caroline CC's history, the following men have served as ministers: Max Smith, David Osborn, Tom Moore, Sr., John Phillips, Jerry Kizzire, Mike Hilley, Tim Tedrick, Jim Bird, David Mehrle, and our current minister, Don Hulsey.