We believe in one God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 5:16, 45; 6:1, 4, 8, 9; John 1:1; 14:9; Genesis 1:2; John 14:16-20;
II Peter 1:21; II Corinthians 13:14; I Corinthians 12:4-6; Ephesians 4:3-6
We believe in Jesus Christ, God's one and only Son, my one and only Savior.
John 1:14; I John 4:9; John 3:16; I Peter 3:18; I Timothy 1:15
- Who was born Jesus of Nazareth, both fully human and fully divine, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary
Matthew 1:18, 20-21; 21:11; John 19:19; Luke 1:26-38; Colossians 2:9
- Who lived a sinless life
I Peter 1:18-19
- Who suffered and was crucified
- Who died and was buried, and who rose again bodily from the dead on the third day
Luke 23:44-24:8; John 20:24-29; I Corinthians 15:3-8
- Who ascended into Heaven and now sits at the right hand of the Father
Luke 22:69; Acts 1:1-9; Colossians 3:1
- Who will return to earth to judge both the living and the dead
Matthew 24:36-42; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:10-11; 10:39-42; I Peter 4:5
We believe in the Holy Spirit.
- Who is an active participant in the trinity
John 16:5-15; Acts 1:7-8; Romans 8:26-27; I Peter 1:12
- Who dwells in every Christian
Acts 2:38; I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19; II Timothy 1:14
We believe in the Bible - God's Word to us.
- We believe God inspired the Bible as originally written and used men to write down His words as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
II Peter 1:20-21; Mark 12:36; John 14:26; 16:12-16; II Timothy 3:14-16; Acts 1:16; I Peter 1:10-12
- We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
Hebrews 4:12; Isaiah 40:8; II Timothy 3:14-16
- We believe the Bible teaches that man, created by God, willfully sinned against God and is consequently lost and without the hope of everlasting life apart from Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23
- We believe the Bible teaches that salvation, the forgiveness of sins, can only be obtained through the gift of God's grace and the redemptive act of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins.
Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:6-9; Ephesians 2:8-9; I Peter 1:18-19; I John 1:7
- We believe the Bible teaches that one receives God's grace and His forgiveness by putting faith in Christ, repenting of sin, confessing Christ, and being immersed into Christ, but that none of these are sufficient in and of itself for the assurance of salvation.
Romans 5:1-2; II Peter 3:9; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 17:30-31; Matthew 10:32-33; Philippians 2:11; Romans 6:1-7; 10:9; Galatians 3:27; I Peter 3:21; Acts 16:29-33; 22:16
We believe the Church is founded by Jesus Christ and inaugurated on the Day of Pentecost and consists of Christians everywhere.
Acts 2:14-47; Matthew 16:13-18
We believe the Bible teaches that the elders chosen within a congregation are to exercise their oversight and leadership within that local body of believers.
Acts 20:28; Philippians 1:1; I Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; I Peter 5:1-4; Hebrews 13:17